Measurement and Testing Technology
Docter Optics employs advanced measurement technology, which includes everything required for ongoing testing and inspection of products during the development phase and after commencement of series production. This eliminates the need to have measurements carried out externally, which results in additional reliability.
- Laboratories for photometric (optical lab) and dimensional inspection
- Verification of standardized parameters (e.g., dimensions, refractive index) with measurement equipment
- Functional testing of optical, optomechanical and optoelectronic subassemblies with testing systems
- Ongoing inspection of molds and patterns
- Development of client or product-specific inspection and testing processes