Docter Optics designs the optical components that customers need to produce their own products. With the help of advanced optical software programs and in-depth expertise in the area of high-performance molding and production methods, Docter Optics optical designers can deliver the optimal solutions in terms of economy and compliance with quality benchmarks on the basis of specifications supplied by the customer.
Docter Optics optical designers regularly design:
- Conventional optical products (lenses, optical subassemblies, hybrid optics)
- Optical components
- Illumination optics/systems (condenser lenses, projection lenses, free-form optics)
- Lens surfaces, including microstructured surfaces, frosting and signlight functionality according to customer specifications
- Optical solutions for photovoltaic applications and analysis
- Molds for the production of optical lenses using the DOC3D® molding process