Docter Optics designs products and molds on the basis of data supplied by the customer or the company’s own optical designers (in various file formats) and delivers the optimum design for the production processes used.
Docter Optics engineers regularly design:
- Projection lenses of all types, usually in close cooperation with the client
- Optical components such as light pipes, lens arrays and free-form lenses
- Optical components and subassemblies (optical/mechanical)
- Testing fixtures for optical components as well as for optical, optomechanical and optoelectronic subassemblies
- Molds and fixtures produced in our own shop